Anthony J. Diaz, Esq.
Orlando Estate, Trust & Probate Litigation Attorney
Mr. Anthony J. Diaz is a Partner in the Orlando office of CPLS, P.A. He is a member of the Firm’s Family & Divorce Law; Estate, Trust, and Probate Litigation; and Mediation Practice Groups.
Mr. Diaz has practiced in the areas of family law, divorce, and mediation for more than 15 years. Mr. Diaz is a Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator, Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator, and Certified Federal Civil Mediator, and is trained and experienced in handling Pro-Se Divorce Mediation matters for couples who are not represented by attorneys and who seek to resolve issues concerning their divorce. He has handled and mediated well over 250 cases.
Known as The Peacemaker, Mr. Diaz specializes in collaborative divorce and matters where parties are seeking an amicable, low conflict solution. He has worked on many Collaborative cases where clients have achieved a favorable outcome without having to go to Court for a peaceful resolution.
Mr. Diaz has been considered to be one of the leading collaborative law attorneys in Florida, trained in Collaborative Divorce since 2009, and having completed additional extensive advanced collaborative training. He offers this experience to coach those going through divorce, relationship, and every-day life challenges, guiding them from pain to peace to move on from their divorce to have the life and love they desire and deserve.
Mr. Diaz is a Florida Supreme Court Qualified Arbitrator with over 10 years extensive experience. In addition, Mr. Diaz offers insightful experience from his prior knowledge of over 15 years as a New York CPA, a skill which translates well in his role in litigation and arbitration cases. He is prepared to assist clients with the many financial components and complexities of litigation, mediation, arbitration, divorce, and other issues.
Mr. Diaz also practiced in the area of estate, trust, and probate litigation for over 10 years. Prior to joining CPLS, P.A., he led his own private practice, including litigating numerous trials. Mr. Diaz focuses his estate, trust, and probate litigation practice on will and trust contests and interpretation disputes, beneficiary issues, trustee contests, reformation proceedings, financial exploitation cases, and fiduciary matters.
Areas of Practice
Bar & Court Admissions
- United States District Court—Middle District of Florida
- United States Supreme Court
Licenses & Certifications
- Certified Federal Civil Mediator—Middle District of Florida
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator
- State Qualified Arbitrator
- Trained in Collaborative Law
- Certified Parenting Coordinator
- Juris Doctor, 1998. Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Certified Public Accountant, 1988.
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, 1983. St. Johns University, Jamaica, Florida
- The Florida Bar
- Orange County Bar Association (Estate and Trust Committee and Family Law Committee)
- International Association of Collaborative Professionals
- Collaborative Family Law of Central Florida
- Co-author The Faces Behind the Pages that Inspire (February 2013)
- Co-author Creating Relationships and Family with Courage and Compassion (January 2014)
- Divorce with Dignity: 3 Powerful Steps to Heal and Move Past Your Divorce N.O.W. (March 2015)
- Moving Consciously Through Conflict: 5 Meaningful Steps to Mediating Conflict with Compassion (April 2015)
- In-joy Your Relationships!: 7 Pillars to Deepening Your Connections with Passion and Purpose (May 2015)
Contact Orlando Executor Malfeasance Attorney at CPLS, P.A. today by calling (407) 647-7887 or by utilizing our online case submission form. All consultations are confidential.